Dilsukhnagar: 7702212330 | RK Puram: 7674918485 | Vanasthalipuram: 9963531788
Karmanghat: 9849445099 | Badangpet: 9248011443
"Experience the pure joy of witnessing your Curious students grow into an independent thinkers & learners"
Our curriculum has been revised from Class VI onwards to meet the challenges of the future national level exams like JEE in Engineering stream and NEET in Medical stream. It is also designed to suit the requirements of the students appearing for Olympiads in Maths & Science at State and National levels. The teaching and testing patterns will prepare the child to face any competitive examination with confidence.
Our revised curriculum has been meticulously designed in accordance with the guidelines of NCERT and National Curriculum Framework (NCF). As such, it extends the scope of the child and expands his horizon giving him necessary inputs in preparing for all competitive exams like NTSE, NSE, SIMO, SLSTSE, NSTSE and also provides a strong academic base in pursuit of excellence.
Our vibrant and positive team of teachers is committed towards recognizing the genius within each child.
Rote learning is a thing of the past. Modern student is not content with abstract explanations and memorizing chunks of text anymore. Our classrooms are thus, equipped with Smart class solutions.
Our Smart Classrooms are further embellished with LED projectors to breathe new life into the syllabus learnt while also bridging the gap between our teachers and students.
What's more? These Audio-Video concepts are teacher led, thus allowing them to make use of traditional aids if required
We replaced the Classrooms into Thinkrooms. ThinkRoom reinvents the role that the Six Elements of a classroom play in a child's education, shifting their focus from achieving mere academic excellence to awakening Human Potential.
1.Every child carries a unique-Studie to the ThinkRoom. Studios are questioning-based learning materials that helps the child practice thinking in the cognitive, emotional, social and metacognitive domains. With Studio, you decide to change from better learning to bringing out excellence in every child.
2. Authentic Assessment: Every child can write and express in their own way. And yet, a teacher can objectively assess the real learning of the child. The assessment indicators, Success Criteria and judgement statements help the teacher do an Authentic Assessment of the child. With Authentic Assessment, you decide to change from making every child 'the best' to finding the best in every child.g
3. Walls that talk: -The walls of a ThinkRoom do not separate the child and the world. With ThinkRoom Kit, you decide to change the child's learning ambience from a meaningless wall that separates to a meaningful wall that unites children through learning.
4. Parents that awaken: Parents of a child in ThinkRoom enable an emotionally safe fun environment at home. They are delighted by observing their amazing uniqueness, every day. by continuously involving them in aspects like HomeFun (instead of Homework).
5. Teachers who believe in the child: A teacher's strongest belief is not on the blackboard, not on subject books, not on examinations but on the Human Potential in every child, A teacher in a ThinkRoom asks questions, lets every student express in their own way, assesses the learning objectively, equips herself with latest pedagogies and teaching practices, collaborates with other teachers because she believes in awakening the minds of every child. We give back the pride that the role 'teacher' deserves.
6. Visionary School Leader: As the school leader owns the vision of education for human potential for every child. He empowers his teachers and ensures that children get awakened in his school and goes beyond his school to change the education system. There is only one way of learning in a classroom, whereas the number of ways of learning in a ThinkRoom is equal to the number of kids. This revolutionary change is made possible by 17 years of in-house research and development
Growth and development in children
Methodologies used in teaching learning processes in preschools
Theories in Child Development and their implications in Preschool setups
Special needs children in preschools
Health and Nutrition for preschoolers